Monday, February 6, 2017

My New WAVE

Doing this fashion and makeup blog will help me move in the direction that I think I want to take on. Fashion is not just about style, it's a lifestyle. As well as makeup for me. Fashion has always been in my life from the time I was five years old. My mom told me I could pick out my own outfit. For some reason I decided to wear all purple but back in the day that was style. Fashion also received my attention from one of my older sisters, Chanelle and her best friend at the time. I was around the age fifteen and sixteen and one afternoon after church was over we watched, “Sex and the City”. At first I wasn't a big fan of the television show and I think it's just because I was younger. After taking some time I finally was old enough to understand I realized the main character, Carrie Bradshaw, has a column in New York Observer and then eventually started making books and became a household name. After seeing that made me feel like it's possible to do something that I love to do and mix it up. Because I love to write but I don't want to write something I don't have any passion behind it. I'm also going to include makeup because fashion and makeup go hand and hand. Any fashion trends that go on includes what makeup goes along with it. Make up for me has been in my life for just the last couple of years and I love it o it when it was my senior prom and my friend was doing my makeup and I had to get this expensive lipstick. Good thing I still have it to this day, right? So here with this new blog I can’t wait to explore things that I haven’t tried but wanted to.

No comments:

Post a Comment