Sunday, December 11, 2016

Self Portraits

 This self portrait was just me taking in a moment of how nice my hair was and seeing how I could zoom in and learn how to focus better.


This one was from a photo shoot that was done for a radio show I have on campus with a few more classmates. This is like my signature pose for our radio show because I'm usually always thinking or give knowledge to people.















This portrait is of me doing a shoot for a video for WAUG and this was probably the stepping stone for me doing different things in my major.











This portrait is of me doing a shoot for a video for WAUG and this was probably the stepping stone for me doing different things in my major.
This is of a picture of me posing in front of the North Hills Christmas tree that they put up every year in the beginning of December.
  This is a funny self portrait of mine because it's a "Bitmoji" which is an emoji that looks like you and does different things or sayings. Also this is my favorite one because it says 'no'.

This self portrait is showing myself in three ways and I did this one because I thought this was basically saying there are always three sides that a story goes. His, Hers and the Trutth.

No comments:

Post a Comment